Lesley has operated her own business since 2003 and contracts her services to a range of businesses and organisations in the public and private sector. She has over 30 years experience in management, facilitation, communication, change management, performance improvement and training across a range of sectors Her qualifications include a BA, Diploma of Teaching and Post Graduate Diploma for Teaching English as a second language.
- on both the coaching and facilitation panels of the State Sectors Leadership Development Panel
- accredited to the International Coach Federation as a Professionally Certified Coach
- a licensed facilitator of the international Corporate Coach U Coaching Clinic
- extensively trained with the Australasian business coaching specialists 10X
- Genos and Team Management Systems accredited
As an Associate of the Partnership Resource Centre Lesley has been extensively involved in supporting constructive relationships and alignment to shared goals between management and unions, particularly in the Health sector.
Clients identify these strengths in Lesley’s work:
- powerful questioning which reflects focused and deep listening
- an empowering and supportive approach which builds confidence, self belief and self accountability
- building trust, generating new perspectives, approaches and possibilities
- support to develop compelling action plans and mind-shifts
- the ability to enable divergent groups to identify areas of mutual interest and to achieve mutually satisfying outcomes through their work together
Lesley’s clients have included:
Air New Zealand, Civil Aviation Authority, Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit, New Zealand Nurses Organisation, Bay of Plenty, Northland, Mid Central and Nelson District Health Boards, Energy Options, Horizon Energy, Bay Tiles, Quay Accountants Ltd, Vic Davis Memorial Trust, EPMU, Whakatane and Opotiki District Councils, Starex, Bay of Plenty Regional Council, Eastern Truck Repairs, Taupo Hot Springs Ltd, Disabilities Resource Centre, Whakatane Mill Ltd, Family Works, New World Whakatane, Little Orchard Pre-school, Law Signs, O’Hagan’s Home Loans and Insurance, Payless for Plastics, Full Circle Arboriculture, Computech Alarms, Rangitaiki Independent School, Saving Face Health and Beauty Spa, HealthCare NZ.